|Name:||1U 24Port 48Core LC ODF||Type:||19'' Drawer Sliding Type|
|Connector Type:||LC Duplex||Fiber Count:||48 Fiber|
48Fiber LC Splicing Patch Panel Cabinet,
24Port ODF Fiber Box,
24Port Fiber Patch Panel Cabinet
1U 24Port 48 Core LC Rack Mount Splicing Fiber Optic Patch Panel / ODF / Termination Box
Fiber Optic Patch Panel is the device that terminates between the optical cables and the optical communication equipments, with the function of splicing, termination, storing and patching of optical cables.It consists of housing and splice tray. The splice tray is used in the cabinet for the function of splicing of the fiber optic cables. The housing is made of cold rolling steel, with powder coating. It is used in indoor environment.
1) Standard size, light weight and reasonable structure
2) Splice tray inside changeable
3) 19-inch standard size, light in weight and robust structure
4) Suitable for ribbon and single fiber
5) Various panel plate to fit different adapter interface
6) Front mark on the plate is easy for identification and operation
7) 24C, 36C, 48C, 96C,144C optional, with or without fiber optic pigtails and adapters
8) Easy for management and operation
Sliding rack mount patch panel integrates the 3 functions of fiber fusion, storage and distribution.
It's used widely in local end main cable net of fiber optic communication area. And suitable for the FTTB, FTTH system.
The operating and storage temperature: - 45 ~ + 80 ℃.
Tolerable humidity: <95%.
The voltage resistance between the cable grounding device in the shell and the shell is >3000V(DV), which is tested in 1 minute without breakdown and no flashover.
|Name||1U 24Port 48 Core LC Full Loaded ODF|
|Port No.||24 Port|
|Connector Type||SC Simplex|
|Fiber Count||48 Fiber|
|Plug life||more than 1000 times|
|Material||cold rolled sheet|
|Surface Treatment||Electrostatic painting|
|Structure||19'' Rack Mounted|
Contact Person: sales